- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
We have a total intake of 300 students every year to our 5 branches (60 Seats each). Admissions are given under 3 categories namely Merit, Management & NRI.
- All aspiring students need to write the KEAM Entrance Exam for admission under merit & management categories.
- 150 seats are admitted on ‘Merit category’ though centralized allotment system of Controller of Entrance Exams (CEE) from KEAM Qualified candidates.
- Admission is carried out to ‘Management category’ from students with qualified KEAM or KEE score only.
- There are also a few seats reserved for NRI Quota in all branches.
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However candidates who have obtained 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota.
- Formal application form can be obtained from ACE College of engineering, Thiruvallam, Trivandrum
- Filled in forms can be submitted to the Admission office along with the attested copies of the following documents. The documents have to be attested by the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution last attended.
- Copy of 10th Standard Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Copy of 12th Standard mark list
- Copy of Entrance Admit card
- Copy of Entrance Score
- In case where candidates claim any reservation/special consideration, documents to prove such claims
- Following original certificates have to be produced along with the admission fee at the time of admission
- Mark list and pass certificate of plus two/degree or equivalent in original with one attested copy.
- SSLC/Secondary Examination Certificate in original for proof of age with one attested copy
- Transfer Certificate in original from the Institute last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Admit card of entrance examination in original
- Result Sheet of entrance examination
- Four passport size colour photograph and two stamp size colour photograph
- Migration Certificate in original for students other than those passed Kerala Plus Two.
- Eligibility Certificate from University of Kerala for students other than those passed Kerala Plus Two, CBSE, ICSE
- Community/Income Certificate in original for candidate allotted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OBC categories and under tuition fee waiver scheme.
Fees for the B. Tech Program
As specified in the agreement with the Govt. of Kerala or as prescribed by the fee regulatory committee.