ACE College of Engineering is an eminent name in the world of engineering. Together with modern infrastructure and an enviable list of faculty members, we ensure that each student who graduates from our college is confident, knowledgeable and valiant. ACE College of Engineering is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to the University of Kerala and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
ACE College of Engineering is situated in a picturesque location – in a historically important place – Thiruvallam close to the famous international tourist destination Kovalam beach. It is around 9 kms from Trivandrum Railway Station and Thampanoor KSRTC Bus Stand. The nearest Airport is the Thiruvananthapuram International Airport which is just 7 kms away.
Our engineering college runs on the philosophy of giving equal opportunities to students from all walks of life and to train them into a manner that when they venture out on their own, they are ready to take into the world, with poise.
There are various Engineering colleges in Trivandrum but what distinguishes ACE College of Engineering from the rest is our purpose. We are promoted by Manarul Huda Trust, a not for profit charitable trust focusing on education sector since 1980’s. A long tradition in social service and a commitment to give the best to the society keeps us ahead in this competitive sector. The trustees also run many educational institutions overseas under The New Indian Model School banner.
At ACE, we provide a vast campus, state of infrastructure, well equipped labs, and faculty members who are eminent personalities with a quality experience in the field of engineering. Our campus comprises of a library, hostel, canteen and dedicated area for sports, as we understand that physical and spiritual fitness is as important as mental vigor.
We encourage our students to take part in various extracurricular activities and community works, as such experiences enrich and make them more responsible.
ACE College of Engineering has the following objectives:
- To facilitate sound knowledge of engineering and develop their soft skills so that we can contribute towards the growth of the society and ensure that it progresses, as we do.
- It does so by providing its students infrastructure and education that is at par with any college of engineering in the world.
- It would also contribute to the society as a center of research and development in the field of technology and engineering.
Campus Infrastructure Facility
- A collosium style multistory building
- Ergonomically designed classrooms equipped with modern teaching aids
- Spacious and air-conditioned seminar halls for each department
- Well equipped drawing halls and workshops
- Separate common room for both boys and girls
- Hygienic canteen facilities
- Good transportation facilities
- Well equipped library having latest books in engineering and allied subjects
- Several national and international journals and magazines with on-line browsing facility
- Students’ Club
- Literacy Club
- Science & Technology Club
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- 24×7 internet browsing facility with 10 Mbps lease line. Wi-Fi at hot spots
- Fully equipped language lab
- State-of-the-art computer facility and multimedia lab